HeyGov is an e-government management software. It is a suite of tools for the digital transformation of local governments across North America. The need for digitization in government is a top priority due to the lack of interpersonal contact because of Covid-19.
HeyGov is unique due to its iOS/Android app. It allows constituents to fill out forms & pay for government services. The website allows the town clerk or administrator to process paperwork, allocate payments and redirect issues/complaints to the relevant department.
Seeing as our aim at HeyGov is to make people’s lives easier, here’s a little list for you of why we think HeyGov will make your life easier:
1) We enable you to take your municipality digital: a big task, but with HeyGov – an easy one.
2) We fit in with your workflow: we don’t come in like the big bad wolf, we come in like those fairies we all wish to wash our dishes.
3) We support you (for free!) to learn all the cool things we know. Support is available via email, a demo, personal and reliable.
4) We streamline your process with HeyLicense: this means creating an online platform in which applications, licences and renewals are done. Each department will receive email and app notifications for their attention. This means no more driving between departments to deliver documentation for signature or approval, as it’s all done virtually.
5) Payment made easy! HeyGov Pay works independently or integrated into your website; to accept secure payments online or in-person with a POS (point-of-sale) terminal. Residents can use all major cards, checks and ACH to pay licences, parking tickets, taxes, utility bills and rentals. Clerks can allocate payments to different departments.
6) A digital municipality makes licence renewals simple and easy: notifications for licence renewals can be scheduled and recipients notified.
7) Serving your community digitally, also ensures everyone is safe and we are keeping Covid-19 at bay.
8) Digitally means greener: less paper, less time spent processing paper and more time to enjoy the magic of your county.
9) With HeyGov we meet communities where they are at; typically nowadays, with their nose in a screen. On Hey311, issues and reports in the county can be logged quickly and efficiently. We love seeing communities and municipalities work – meeting people where they are at means more participation and communication.
10) Because your municipality, city or village will be online, it enables you to get back to doing what you do best: serving your community.
We’d love to meet you; book a demo for us to chat with you through the HeyGov app and its opportunities!