Accepting Payments: Before HeyGov and After
We know it’s yearend and likely also (almost) the end of all your energies! So, to make things easier, here’s a graphic to explain payments before and after HeyGov.
HeyGov is a municipal payment solution, for local governments of all sizes. This means you can now use technology to make Clerk-work easier by accepting credit card payments for transactions.
- Manual checks.
- Sock money from boaters or just no payment!
- Making friends with the banking clerk, because you visit them regularly to make deposits.
- Manual reconciliation every month!
- Everyone is always on the move!
- People want convenience: think about everything we do on our cellphones now! (Flight tickets, hotels, book a movie ticket…)
- Everybody who has a phone can pay with a credit card
- The transaction fee is paid by the resident (and, they’re happy to pay a small fee for the convenience!)
- HeyGov syncs with your accounting software and you’re able to download all the payments made in a specific period of time, easy recons!
HeyGov, can help you save time and earn revenue while you carry on with the other important tasks on the list!